Love, passion and personal relation are all good occupation.
The problem is in me. I loved a boy and found that he likes my friend more than he likes me. I love him more than my friend does.
However, he seems as a person that does not care. I smile always to him and wish he could read my love in my eyes.
I feel that I am addicted to him. Whenever it happens that I did not see him even for a single day, sadness creeps in me.
I always look deep inside his eyes and smile meaning to turn him towards me. He seems either not wishing or misunderstanding my gestures.
I think of him all the time. What I should do?
Brief requests don't help that much to see the problem. You haven't followed the guidelines on the main pages. We have some questions for you and since you have not provided your email, read them at It is Me, that is the Problem - Comments.
* Please Note: I always keep the thread of the entry as it was. What you read above is what the visitor has entered in the form. However, I sometimes choose the best title of the love problem and add some links after that to the resolution page and some relevant pages to this love problem.
* It is always good idea to submit your email address when you request solutions to some problems. You actually do this when the system asks you to receive updates about responses to your comment. Your email will always be secure in this system and I will never share it with a third party.
* In addition, it is very good to type your location and your name. However, you can indicate at the end of your request that you do not want your name to be published. In this case, I will replace it by a nickname that you'll be the only person who knows it.
* Share the Ezine Act Blog with your services through the small buttons on the page.
* Subscribe to Wise Biz news to receive updates about love and business.
* Forward Wise Biz to your friends and recommend reading the blog and sharing it.
You'll get gifts, when you confirm your subscription to the newsletter, or when you forward it. You'll learn from them how to use your passion to build it a business, even if you were a student.
Then, you'll find that hobby generating income for you to continue with it when you graduate. You'll never need to work for a company. No boss over your head and you work whenever and wherever you like.
You'll Not Believe What You Get When You Subscribe to the BLOG.
That will change your life.
Ezine Acts has Many Offers!
Choose What Interests You Most!
On the Internet for Nothing?
Don't let yourself be left behind! I will reveal to you how could you use your knowledge, any kind of knowledge, or hobbies, or personal experiences to change your life. ASK MEthis: "how to use my experience, hobby, passion, or knowledge to improve my life online?"