It is Me, That is the Problem!
Love, passion and personal relation are all good occupation.
The problem is in me. I loved a boy and found that he likes my friend more than he likes me. I love him more than my friend does.
However, he seems as a person that does not care. I smile always to him and wish he could read my love in my eyes.
I feel that I am addicted to him. Whenever it happens that I did not see him even for a single day, sadness creeps in me.
I always look deep inside his eyes and smile meaning to turn him towards me. He seems either not wishing or misunderstanding my gestures.
I think of him all the time. What I should do?
Brief requests don't help that much to see the problem. You haven't followed the guidelines on the main pages. We have some questions for you and since you have not provided your email, read them at It is Me, that is the Problem - Comments.
* Please Note: I always keep the thread of the entry as it was. What you read above is what the visitor has entered in the form. However, I sometimes choose the best title of the love problem and add some links after that to the resolution page and some relevant pages to this love problem.
* It is always good idea to submit your email address when you request solutions to some problems. You actually do this when the system asks you to receive updates about responses to your comment. Your email will always be secure in this system and I will never share it with a third party.
* In addition, it is very good to type your location and your name. However, you can indicate at the end of your request that you do not want your name to be published. In this case, I will replace it by a nickname that you'll be the only person who knows it.
You're at www.home-biz-trends.com/it-is-me-that-is-the-problem.html
Read the love solution to this problem at www.home-biz-trends.com/it-is-me-that-is-the-problem-comments.html
Request love consulting services to manage your love problems at https://www.home-biz-trends.com/online-love-consulting-services.html
Read about love consulting at https://www.home-biz-trends.com/online-love-consulting.html
* Share the Ezine Act Blog with your services through the small buttons on the page.
* Subscribe to Wise Biz news to receive updates about love and business.
* Forward Wise Biz to your friends and recommend reading the blog and sharing it.
You'll get gifts, when you confirm your subscription to the newsletter, or when you forward it. You'll learn from them how to use your passion to build it a business, even if you were a student.
Then, you'll find that hobby generating income for you to continue with it when you graduate. You'll never need to work for a company. No boss over your head and you work whenever and wherever you like.
* See how to improve your life at Choose It| CTPM| SBI TV| Success Stories| Things Interest You|
* Get love inspiration at:
Bright Letters| Bright Letters and Polite Touches| Dating Services| First Love Experiences Can Be Your Shadow for Life| How Do Elephants Kiss?| Liking Starts Here| Love| Love and Romance| Love and Sex| Love Letters| Love Problem| Love Problem Solution| Polite Touches| Problems Management| Roommate Finding Services| Sex|
* Read love problems at:
Is It Love?| Is My Husband Cheating on Me| Is this Love or Not?| I Want My Boyfriend Back| I Want My ex-Boyfriend Back| I Want My ex-Girlfriend Back| I Want My Girl Back| I Want My Love Back| I Want to See Him Happy| Long Distance Love Relation| Love Consulting Requests| Love in the Science Class| Love Letters| Love Makes Me Sad| Love or Just Friendship?| Love Started While Chatting Online| Mad in Love| Miss Milan Broken Heart in Brazil| My Boyfriend Loves Another Girl| My Girlfriend Cannot Use Social Network| My Girlfriend Wants Me Badly| My Girlfriend Wants to Break Away| My Husband Does Not Know the Child is Not His Child| My Parents Want to Destroy My Girlfriend| My Wife Likes an Old University Colleague| My Young Boy Stopped Masturbation| New Love Story| Nobody Loves Me| One Side Love and Failure|
Click here to read or post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to What is Your Love Problem?.
© All rights reserved. HOME-BIZ-TRENDS.COM is one of Khalid Mohammed Osman's Networks.