I am in yearbook class in my school. We have to do a mock yearbook for the end of the year project and my theme is "The Game of School".
We have to do pages called "student lives" where we ask students a question that relates to the theme. It has to have multiple answers and cannot be trivia.
For example, if I was doing a music theme, I could ask "What song describes you?" I am having a difficult time thinking of one.
If anyone has any ideas could you please comment them? Thanks :)
* Thank you very much, Rachel. But, I wonder how you could read the response to your entry? You have not filled your email to receive notifications of replies to your entry.
* We said that we'll not publish your email address. It is necessary to check the box that asks whether you want to receive notifications or not, when you submit the form. This process is secure, so no one will see your email.
* I wished that you have added more lines to this new and different entry to make it composed on many lines to stand alone on its specific page, so visitors could find it easily to respond to your question.
That is because, you have a question here about your specific yearbook and you wanted visitors to respond to it.
* The second thing is that you can use the same form on the same page you used to submit this entry to add more lines to it. You can, of course, add more lines without having to expose anything about your original idea.
* The response to your entry should have been posted on the comment page to your entry. But, it is here now, because you have submitted short entry. Short entries are not good enough to make a full page to stand on its own space on this network.
* Now here are more insights for all of you to think about:
Please, read the following and then answer the question, "What song describes you?" Why just that song? It is good, if you continued your thoughts, after reading the following lines to come up with great ideas for your song, or music, or movies yearbook (The ideas are just unlimited to follow your intuition to come up with a theme):
* Many people do not know what a yearbook is… If, you knew about it, what about having new good ideas to write a yearbook, just for anything! Prepare yourself to invent yourself and invest on it to write an interesting yearbook all of your own.
Yearbook is a documentary book published every year to include information about that topic in the previous year. It contains memorials, or just historical events, family events, school events, sport events, cinematic events, theatrical events, other arts events, industrial events about a specific industry, or any other topics.
Year book could also be published, as normal textbook, or picture book, or composed of both text and pictures. You could even publish it using occasional pomes alone, or adding pictures to the pomes.
If you have chosen an Ezine Acts Music genre for your yearbook to identify relevant themes of music that tend to be of social traditional values, or shared musical traditions, or musical trends, then you may consider pictures too to document those topics in images.
The main idea in this regard is to make it unique to that specific theme. Hey, you could even build it a unique website that generate additional income for you, when you search it, choose it right, implement the CTPM Process and then build that website in a way that brings good free Websites Traffic to your theme focused website.
Even if you were student, you could do that making it a good business for the future, so you could find something invaluable to rely on, when you graduate, such as this student do at the 100 Beautiful Sites in the World and other students do.
In the media, newspapers, radio stations and TV channels have also annual publications, or broadcasts covering different events in the past year. Some of the broadcasts could be yearbooks to document the events.
In newspapers, they archive some yearbooks in the research centers of the newspapers, beside the newspapers published with events of each year.
* Are you from Florida?
READ and WRITE about your city at Any Beautiful City, or read and write about your favorite American films at iwatchbestv.com/i-watch-best-tv-blog.html.
You'll get gifts when you write to know how to start a business based on your hobby, or passion, even if you were a student.
* You are at Yearbook Help.
* Read the entry at Ezine Acts Forums.
* Read Art Map 11:
Ezine Acts Art Links with its supportive sub-site-maps at Ezine Acts Art and Culture, Ezine Acts Fine Arts, Ezine Acts Literature and French Paintings.
And complete it at:
Adventures of Tintin| Arabic Poems| Audio Products| Digital and Video Products| Editing and Publishing| Ezine Acts African Art| Ezine Acts African Literature| Ezine Acts Art Essence| Ezine Acts Bookshop| Ezine Acts Caricatures| Ezine Acts Cartoons| Ezine Acts Dance| Ezine Acts Exhibiting Online| Ezine Acts Language Translation| Ezine Acts Multicultural Project| Ezine Acts Paintings| Ezine Acts Photography| Ezine Acts Pictures| Ezine Acts Publishing| Ezine Acts Sell Paintings Online| File Converter Software| Native Americans Videos| NTI Home Video| Phoenix Order| Red Indians Videos| Salsa Samba Dances| Self Publish Book| 10 Hints to Exhibit Your Artwork Online| Video Converter|
Link ⬇ downstairs to share YEARBOOK HELP.